Slider

Let the Nerdiness Shine Through...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The new (and last) Harry Potter movie debuts tonight. I won't be going to the midnight premiere but I do plan on seeing it before I move to Georgia later this month. As lame as it might sound, my favorite Harry Potter movie will always be the first, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - perhaps because of Harry's amazement at discovering the magic of everything. But I also can't wait to see this one because I've only read great reviews, even by Catholic sources like this Vatican newspaper!

Anyway, if you were a student at Hogwarts, do you know which house you would be in?



(And yes, according to various online quizzes, that's the house I would belong to...how did they know I can't digest lactose?
And yeah, I know Cedric Diggory was a Hufflepuff. But still.)

By the way, on a more serious note, Sister Susan over at Musings of a Discerning Woman, wrote a wonderful blog post on Harry Potter and Discernment. I highly recommend checking it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan