Slider

Pre-postulancy Application Update

Thursday, May 19, 2011

So the final papers of my pre-postulancy application, at this moment, are on a USPS truck somewhere. Or they're still sitting in the back of the post office where the postal worker put it once I paid the postage. But either way, it's out of my hands and (eventually) on its way to the vocations office.

There are still more things needed for all the paperwork to be complete - my background check and credit report - but the Sisters get those themselves, not me. My part is done. Council meets on June 2nd...which means two more weeks until I found out if I'm accepted. Of course, that means, for me, two weeks of filling myself with grading and teaching to get my mind off of getting nervous! But since it's the end of the school year, luckily I shouldn't have a problem with that.

As I filled out the address of the vocations office, a wave of excitement passed over me. Is this really happening? Sometimes I still can't believe it. After all these years of searching, I believe I've finally found it - my vocation - and that is a feeling that I'm unable to put into words.
God is so very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan